A Typical Room
- Classified as 12′ x 14′ with 8′ ceilings.
- This will use 2 gallons of paint for the walls, actually 1.2 gallons but you have to buy 2.
- Add a third gallon if you decide on two coats.
- This will equal out to $85 – $160 for materials, depending on the paint you want to use.
- Does not include sundries like caulking, putty, plastic, spackling, sandpaper, rollers, covers, brushes, or anything else that will be needed to paint the room. That may average $10.00 for a room.
- The typical room costs between $225 and $340 for labor to only paint the walls.
- Our average investment to paint bedroom walls is $275.00, plus material.
- Painting trim can double the cost. It can vary based on the number of doors, windows, baseboard, crown molding, chair railing, etc.
- The ceiling can add $75 and up.
- Each painting job differs, thus, the price you receive may appear different.
The Promise of Excellence
"...thanks for the incredible job your team did..."
Mark Marks, Village Square Theatre, Lexington SC
"The crew was absolutely amazing!"
"Everything was more that expected."
"Your crew did an excellent job."
"...above and beyond my expectation,"
"I certainly will recommend you to anyone I know who needs painting."
Thanks for the delicious cookies....they're almost gone and what a very clever idea "cookies in a paint can"... we were both very pleased with the work from your company. Thanks again and I certainly will recommend you to anyone I know who needs painting... Also we'll let you know when we need your services again... Thanks.
Wayne and Marge Henderson