Before we “color your world,” you may want to know more about us! We’re committed to providing you with high-quality residential or commercial painting services that exceeds your expectations. Our mission statement, credentials, history and even our safety practices all point to that commitment.
Carolina Painting & Pressure Cleaning – A stroke of genius with the polish of a professional!
We understand the problems customers have with typical painting companies. That’s why we’ve taken the time to develop our own unique solutions to these problems.
Kevin is a second generation painting contractor. He was brought into the painting business by his dad, Chuck Wooten. He worked in his dad’s painting business, Metro Painting Contractors, learning to prep, brush, roll, and spray. From middle school through high school spending weekends during the school year painting new houses, repaints, and commercial buildings. During his summer breaks he worked full time as a foreman, sometimes over up to 10 crew members that were substantially older than he was. Once graduating from Lexington High School it was a natural progression for Kevin to start his own business. Since first opening our doors in 1987, Carolina Painting & Pressure Cleaning continues to grow its full-service painting company, focusing on unparalleled customer service. We’re happy to have numerous repeat customers who attest to the quality and service we provide, as well as a staff committed to the highest level of professionalism.
We’ve come a long way during our last 30 years in business and would like to provide you with exceptional service!
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To provide our customers with exceptional craftsmanship through our commitment to the details and standing behind the work we do
- To provide customer service that exceeds our customers’ expectations founded on integrity, reliability and professionalism
- To offer continual leadership and field training that benefits our employees and customers
- To enjoy the work we do and the benefits of a job well done
- To work as a team to be the best in the painting industry
We believe it’s important that you know we’re properly licensed and insured. We’re protecting you and your property, which gives you peace of mind. Our workers are fully covered by Worker’s Compensation Insurance and You are protected by our General Liability Insurance police. In SC you can check the validity of anyone who says they have insurance and we suggest that you do. Verify Here!
SAFETY ON THE JOB
Carolina Painting & Pressure Cleaning prides itself on maintaining high safety standards on each and every job. Our employees participate in ongoing safety training designed to protect them from injuries and to safeguard your home or business from damages of any kind.
Our Safety Policy is well documented. Take a look and see for yourself!
- All employees will follow these safe practice rules, assist safe operations in every way you can, and report all unsafe conditions and practices to your supervisor.
- All employees will be given frequent accident prevention instruction.
- If you are known to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs, you will not be allowed to work.
- If you are known to be so tired, ill or upset that your ability or alertness is impaired enough to expose you or others to injury, you will not be allowed to work.
- Make sure that all guards and other protective devices are in place and correctly adjusted, and report deficiencies promptly to the supervisor.
- Horseplay, scuffling and similar acts that tend to endanger the safety or well-being of other employees are prohibited.
- Plan ahead and be sure that adequate supervision is available when working with equipment or handling heavy loads.
- Do not handle or attempt to repair any electrical equipment, machinery or air/water lines unless this is your job or unless you have received instruction from your supervisor in safe practices to be followed. Think Safety.
- Practice good housekeeping at all times.
- Supervisors will hold regular safety meetings, which all employees will be required to attend.
- Report all injuries and near misses promptly to your supervisor so that arrangements can be made for medical and/or first-aid treatment.
Every since the early days in business, Carolina Painting has ensured that we only employ highly qualified team members. Each employee has passed a drug screening and background inquiry.
“We had a lot of special requests and the crew accommodated us and kept us informed if there were any changes in the schedule. It’s our pleasure to recommend Carolina Painting to others!”