Your Choice For a Lexington Painting and Pressure Cleaning Contractor
Welcome to Carolina Painting & Pressure Cleaning, Inc., your local Lexington Painters! As one of South Carolina's premier painting contractors, Carolina Painting & Pressure Cleaning, Inc.’s credentials speak to its commitment to quality on all fronts.
In 1987, Carolina Painting & Pressure Cleaning, Inc. opened its doors with one dedicated owner, a few stenciled signs for advertising and a vision. Kevin Wooten, founder and owner of Carolina Painting and Pressure Cleaning, Inc., along with a dependable staff of approximately 12 employees, are now celebrating over 25 years of Craftsmanship, Commitment and Creativity!
WHY CAROLINA PAINTING & PRESSURE CLEANING, INC.?
- Responsive office staff
- Thorough, detailed estimates provided in a timely manner
- Strong leadership by job foremen
- Dedicated and skilled painting staff
- Highest quality of workmanship guaranteed
- Attention to detail in every project
- Project manager follow-up after completion of each project
- Reasonable prices
Your home is special and for many homeowners, it is their biggest investment. At Carolina Painting, we take special care of your property and possess the necessary skills required for surface preparation.... [...]
At Carolina Painting, we offer a complete line of exterior services. All painted surfaces will be properly prepared before receiving any finishes. Plus, our professional staff will pick up the jobsite on a daily basis.... [...]
Pressure washing is a cost efficient and quick way to improve your home or office. Keep it spotless and presentable with our Lexington Pressure Washing services. [...]
Our services include Complete Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing & Cleaning, Staining & Finishing of Natural Wood Surfaces, Painting Related Repair/Replacement Services.... [...]
Our Lexington Commercial Painting Contractors are highly skilled and can work any shift in order to minimize disruptions to your business operations. [...]
- Lexington Wood Repair Experts Can Revitalize Your Deck
- When Do You Need to Hire A Professional Painter?
- Choosing the Right Colors for Your Columbia Interior Painting